TNN is a boutique enterprise software sales consultancy for startups and mature IT companies introducing new software products. Focus areas include quantum, cybersecurity, and mobility. It was founded in Texas in 2006 by industry veteran Simon Hartley. Today, it focuses on the Washington DC, MD, and VA area from where it covers local, US, and global government and enterprise accounts.
- Expert in scaling emerging technology in regulated markets in the US and 100+ global markets.
- Experienced in successful startup and Fortune 100 enterprise software management, sales, and marketing.
- Past end customers include DoD, FBI, Morgan, PayPal, Epic, ManorCare, Bosch, Lear, Chevron, and EDF.
- Personal site simonhartleyusa.com
- Linkedin linkedin.com/in/simonhartleyusa
- Blog simonhartleyusa.medium.com
- Twitter twitter.com/simonhartleyusa
- Videos youtube.com/c/simonhartleyusa
- Portfolio thinkers360.com/tl/simonhartleyusa
- Angel Investor angel.co/u/simonhartleyusa
- CrunchBase crunchbase.com/person/simonhartleyusa
- Cyber Simon cybersimon.org
- NextGen Venture Partners
- ATARC Tech Transfer
- MACH37 Cyber Accelerator
- CrossFit / Yoga