TNN is a boutique enterprise software sales consultancy for startups and mature IT companies introducing new software products, especially in quantum, cybersecurity, and mobility. It was founded in Texas in 2006 by industry veteran Simon Hartley and today focuses on the Washington DC metro / Mid Atlantic area (DC, MD, and VA), covering local, national, and global accounts.
- Expert in scaling emerging technology in regulated markets in the US and 100+ global markets.
- Experienced in successful startup and Fortune 100 enterprise software management, sales, and marketing.
- Past end customers include DoD, FBI, Morgan, PayPal, Epic, ManorCare, Bosch, Lear, Chevron, and EDF.
- Linkedin linkedin.com/in/simonhartleyusa
- Twitter twitter.com/simonhartleyusa
- Mastodon mastodon.world/@simonhartleyusa
- YouTube youtube.com/c/simonhartleyusa
- Thinkers360 thinkers360.com/tl/simonhartleyusa
- Medium simonhartleyusa.medium.com/
- Angel Investor angel.co/u/simonhartleyusa
- CrunchBase crunchbase.com/person/simonhartleyusa
- Personal simonhartleyusa
- Personal simonhartley
- Personal Cyber Simon
Third Party Links
- NextGen Venture Partners
- ATARC Tech Transfer
- MACH37 Cyber Accelerator
- The Noble New
- U-Maryland College Park
- U-Maryland Baltimore
- Digital Door Kickers
Third Party Event — Quantinuum, CIS Mobile, and RunSafe